Is this a minor visual problem with Office 2010?

Question

• I think it doesn't look so cool, I don't know if this is a visual problem with Office 2010 Applications but Metro shouldn't be there.

Regards,

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:59 PM

Answers

• Thanks Sergio for the feedback. I will take this feedback and pass it along to the appropriate internal team.

Regards,

Bobby

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:04 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Thanks Sergio for the feedback. I will take this feedback and pass it along to the appropriate internal team.

Regards,

Bobby

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:04 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for answering Bobby!
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:16 PM
  • Talking about this, don't forget the shadow around the Word page (and all shadow effects in all Office programs) is not drawing properly.

And, while not a Microsoft program (but could affect other programs), in Firefox, the "Firefox" orange button, tabs, and menu bar doesn't draw correctly sometimes. Rolling over solves the problem temporarly.

If you roll over the Start button, the black box that shows the time, you can see the time refresh.

Let's say that I roll over for the first time on the start button, the clock & notification box shows up, the clock in it shows 1:00pm, and roll out (or select an option), the clock black box dissapers.. all is good.

30min later, I roll over the Start menu, and the clock & notification box appears, and shows STILL 1:00pm, and THEN after half a second (or more on a slower computer), 1:30pm. Basically, it seams that the clock isn't being updated, and only does after the fade-in animation finishes + extra miliseconds.

Also:
    On windows without the ribbon bar, you see a segment of the menu bar, and if you put your mouse on it, you have the scale vertically cursor show up.. you can click and scale.. but it doesn't scale.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:59 PM