considering telerik tools, they any good RRS feed

• Question

• User2139633660 posted

Hi,

I love to code, fairly new to MVC and like to save time, am thinking of using telerik controls, what is your experience, they worth buying or should I buy something else.

The thing I like best is suppliers who continually update things, go the extra mile on support too, forums great, so are emails from expert support people.

Do advise me oh great coders !

Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:26 PM

Answers

• User281315223 posted

I love to code, fairly new to MVC and like to save time, am thinking of using telerik controls, what is your experience, they worth buying or should I buy something else.

Yes, in my opinion. Telerik (or their Kendo series) has always had outstanding quality with regards to their components and I've used them in several projects with different clients and different scopes and really haven't been disappointed. They have always been my go-to vendor in that respect despite having tried quite a few alternatives such as SyncFusion, ComponentOne, DevExpress, etc.

However, it's certainly going to be subjective. Different developers like different things and there is no "perfect" or "best" option for everyone, but I would encourage you to try out some trials of various vendors and determine which you find the easiest to work with, etc.

The thing I like best is suppliers who continually update things, go the extra mile on support too, forums great, so are emails from expert support people.

I know that Telerik has excellent support, especially for those with paid licenses.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:31 PM

All replies

• User281315223 posted

Yes, in my opinion. Telerik (or their Kendo series) has always had outstanding quality with regards to their components and I've used them in several projects with different clients and different scopes and really haven't been disappointed. They have always been my go-to vendor in that respect despite having tried quite a few alternatives such as SyncFusion, ComponentOne, DevExpress, etc.

However, it's certainly going to be subjective. Different developers like different things and there is no "perfect" or "best" option for everyone, but I would encourage you to try out some trials of various vendors and determine which you find the easiest to work with, etc.

I know that Telerik has excellent support, especially for those with paid licenses.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:31 PM
  • User2139633660 posted
    I will buy, paid license no problem to me.
    Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:37 PM