none
Increase size limit on existing VHDX RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to increase the size limit of an already existing VHDX?

I have a case where a user at a customer wants to sync more files from OneDrive to their RDSH-environment than we allowed previously through GPO. I've increased the size limit on the GPO, but it looks like it only applies to brand new profiles, not existing ones.

I've already manually migrated the users old VHDX to a new VHDX (using the migrate tool provided by FSLogix) and manually set a new size limit, but it would be great to skip this manual step.

Maybe this is something that could fit in a feature request, but I'll try and ask here first.

• Edited by jonatanca Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:26 PM
    Thursday, December 5, 2019 1:12 PM

All replies

• Is there a way to increase the size limit of an already existing VHDX?

I have a case where a user at a customer wants to sync more files from OneDrive to their RDSH-environment than we allowed previously through GPO. I've increased the size limit on the GPO, but it looks like it only applies to brand new profiles, not existing ones.

I've already manually migrated the users old VHDX to a new VHDX (using the migrate tool provided by FSLogix) and manually set a new size limit, but it would be great to skip this manual step.

Maybe this is something that could fit in a feature request, but I'll try and ask here first.

Yes!  Please submit the feature request here: https://windowsvirtualdesktop.uservoice.com/forums/921289-fslogix
    Friday, December 6, 2019 10:52 PM