Touch events in SketchFlow RRS feed

• Question

• I am creating a windows app store prototype. Is there any option to simulate the scrolling of e.g. the Metro interface. The main screen is 1280x720 but there are screens that are larger in width. I would like to 'swipe' from left to right or right to lift to see the content. 

Right now I am using MouseDragElementBehavior but that just moves the whole screen which isn't really a clean alternative. Any suggestions how to approach this?

Tom

Friday, May 24, 2013 2:45 PM

All replies

• Put the content in a ScrollViewer?
    Friday, May 24, 2013 4:17 PM
  • Ok, that seems to be a good solution, thanks. However, I can only scroll vertically, is there any way to put in horizontal scrolling and discard the vertical scrolling.
    Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:18 PM
  • I don't recall what the defaults are, but disable the vertical scroll bar and enable the horizontal one. I think the default is vertical = auto and horizontal = disabled.
    Monday, May 27, 2013 2:42 AM
  • That works great, one last thing, is it possible to instead of moving the scrollbar itself use the whole screen to scroll horizontally since this is much more userfriendly on a touch screen.
    Monday, May 27, 2013 10:49 AM
  • Looks like this post describes a way that might work?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2829697/is-there-a-way-to-touch-enable-scrolling-in-a-wpf-scrollviewer

I don't have any touch hardware, so I can't try it myself.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:42 PM