none
How can i solve this Error:- The Connection to the Virtual Machine has been lost.The virtual machine may have been turned off by another application.The Windows phone Emulator must close.

Question

• Dear Sir/Mam,

When i am Build and Deploy my project then Successfully completed Build my project but Deployment is failed.It shows an error Boxes like below images. Two types of errors came in different times regularly. The emulator not shows any output.

Another Error.

Thanks & Regards,

SrinivaaS.

Monday, January 25, 2016 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi SrinivaaS,

According to the first screenshot, there are other programs running on your computer and closes the virtual machine when you debugging your app.

For example, the VPN software, antivirus software, which will cause this problem. Please close all third part software when debugging your project in Visual Studio to make sure it is caused by third part software or not.

In addition, please disable the Hyper-V and re-enable it to check whether still has this problem.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 6:19 AM
  • Hi Weiwei Cai,

Thanks for your reply,

I followed all your suggestions, but it isn't solved that problem.Now it shows another error that "The Windows Phone Emulator can't find a virtual machine with the name  Default Windows Phone Emulator. You're also missing the -vhd parameter, which is required to create a virtua machine."

I am posting that screenshot now.

Before errors are continued. but this error shows one time only. Before errors are not solved. 

After Debugging project then Build Succeed but deployment is failed. after some more time Loading... running this progressbar, finally it shows above errors.

Please solve this problem any one.

Thanks & Regards,

SrinivaaS.

Monday, February 1, 2016 6:56 AM
  • Hi SrinivaaS,

Please check whether there has any message in the Event Log regarding Hyper-V? If yes, please share the message information here.

Then please check your Computer Memory and free disk space, whether both of them enough used by the emulator.

In addition, please refer to following article which introduce how to troubleshoot Windows Phone 8 Emulator. It should be applicable for other version of Windows Phone Emulator.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj681694(v=vs.105).aspx

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:10 AM
  • Hi Weiwei Cai,

After following above your suggestions it shows an error like under the screenshot. Please help me anyone to solve this problem. 

After connect and Start the "Emulator WVGA 512MB" ,it shows this error.

Please help me anyone to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

SrinivaaS.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 5:23 AM
  • Hi SrinivaaS,

According to the error message, do you have checked your Memory and Disk space and how many space residual?

Then please check the Network connections which is related to Hyper-V and Windows Phone emulator under Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Connections. For example if I want to check the connection related to Windows Phone emulator, I will select the vEthernet (Internal Ethernet Port Windows Phone Emulator Internal) and then right-click it to choose the Diagnose option in context menu. Then check its properties whether its configuration is correct.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 2:46 AM