none
Associated list not opening in workflow task in Internet Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

Iam using sharepoint designer 2010 and infopath 2010  for creating approval workflow. The workflow is running fine . the associated list link is appearing at the top of task list. But Iam not able to open the associated list from the task list . The problem is occuring only in Internet Explorer. If iam using chrome or mozilla ,i can easily open the associated list from task list . the problem is occuring only in IE

thanxs

shabadh

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:00 AM

All replies

• Can you be more specific? any js error?; what about your ad-ons? Were any disabled?

It's all about your browser settings; please try reviewing them.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:39 AM
  • no . i didnt get any error message . when iam trying to open the associated list in IE , a download message box is showing which has options like open, save , cancel .If i press open the associated tasklist is opening in infopath not in browser . If i Try to open the associated list in mozilla or chrome it is opening in browser. If the problem is broser related can you please give any suggessions regarding where to change in browser setting or in any add ons
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:14 AM
  • Hi 

i think its not a browser setting problem . I found the same problem in http://www.infopathdev.com/forums/p/7774/28451.aspx   . It was in sharepoint 2007 where the task form are .aspx .now in 2010 the task forms are infopath forms . Can anyone please give any suggestions for solving this issue

thnxs

shabadh

Monday, January 24, 2011 9:48 AM