none
Issues adding user with same domain but not in the Office 365 user list

Question

• I am trying to add to the Active directory of one of my ressource on Azure a user that is not registered in Office 365 but has the same domain name then the rest of the user base.

The user I am trying to add is fi**.**h@contoso.comhttp:/, however contoso.com httis not linked to office 365 anymore and it seems to error everytime I try to add this user through the Azure portal.

Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:09 PM

All replies

• What error do you get? 

Are you adding him as a new User or new Guest User? 

Friday, March 09, 2018 2:49 AM
  • I hope you've different verified domain names for Azure AD and Office 365 AD.

What do you mean by "a user that is not registered in Office 365 but has the same domain name then the rest of the user base."?

Are you getting any error as show in the image below while adding the user in Azure AD? If not, please share the error message with the screenshot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, March 09, 2018 2:50 AM