none
Outlook - Form Region RRS feed

• Question

• I have a project using the Custom Task Pane but I want to switch to just a basic form. I found the option for adding a "Form Region", however it only allows you to dock it to the bottom of a page. Is it possible to dock it to the right, where they custom task pane appears?
    Thursday, January 5, 2017 6:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

How do you add the form region? What type do you add?

I think you add an adjoining form, it is impossible to let the form show at the right.

It is designed to append to the bottom.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 6, 2017 4:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How do you add the form region? What type do you add?

I think you add an adjoining form, it is impossible to let the form show at the right.

It is designed to append to the bottom.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 6, 2017 4:10 AM
  • Ok thank you, that answers my question. The way I was adding it was by right-clicking my project, "add new item" and then selecting "Form Region" from the dialog.

Since it's not possible to dock it anywhere else I won't be able to use this.

Friday, January 6, 2017 4:59 PM