none
SQL Application Mapping Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In CCF 2008 I changed to use AD and SQL for application mappings instead of AzMan, as described in chapter 8 in CCF 2008 Administration Guide.

After that I addded a group to some applications and started the AgentDesktop to try it. I received the next error:

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Column 'Disabled' does not belong to table Table. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
    System.ArgumentException: Column 'Disabled' does not belong to table Table.
       at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
       at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.Providers.ContactCenterAif.SqlApplicationProvider.GetApplications()
       at Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.Application.GetApplications()
       at SyncInvokeGetApplications(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)

Any Help?

The error seems to be in the framework code when the agentDesktop trie to get the applications.
    Monday, September 14, 2009 3:09 PM

Answers

• Ok, this is very strange but I found the source of the error.

The SQLApplicationProvider in the WS uses a stored procedure called GetApplications. In that SP the code expects a column named "Disabled". The problem is that the SP does not return that column.

So, in the SQL Server, if we modify the SP "dbo.GetApplications" so that in the line

SELECT DISTINCT App.ApplicationID, App.[Name] as AppName, App.Type, App.Initialization as AppInitialization, App.EnableAutoSignOn, Act.ActionID, Act.[Name] as ActionName,Act.Initialization as ActionInitialization, App.SortOrder

it becomes

SELECT DISTINCT App.ApplicationID, App.[Name] as AppName, App.Type, App.Initialization as AppInitialization, App.EnableAutoSignOn, Act.ActionID, Act.[Name] as ActionName,Act.Initialization as ActionInitialization, App.SortOrder, App.Disabled
    the problem is solved and the error does not occur!
    • Marked as answer by TiagoKnoch Monday, September 14, 2009 4:06 PM
    Monday, September 14, 2009 4:06 PM