[HELP]Browser Refresh Problem in Pocket PC 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• User1118074729 posted

Hi Devs

i have a mobile form, and a submit button

when i click on the submit button and after that i click on refresh button in my browser , the submit button code is executed , i need to execute the page load only when refreshing page through browser,

i need your help, i tried to use response.redirect("self.aspx") at the end of button click code , but it gives me error , coz the page enters in an infinite loop (mobile browser generate the same request of button click and continue to redirect to same page)

Thanks

Monday, August 14, 2006 3:32 AM

All replies

• User1118074729 posted

Hi Devs

i have a mobile form, and a submit button

when i click on the submit button and after that i click on refresh button in my browser , the submit button code is executed , i need to execute the page load only when refreshing page through browser,

i need your help, i tried to use response.redirect("self.aspx") at the end of button click code , but it gives me error , coz the page enters in an infinite loop (mobile browser generate the same request of button click and continue to redirect to same page)

Thanks

my code is :

Protected Sub cmdNextDay_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdNextDay.Click
            cDatePicker.SelectedDate = cDatePicker.SelectedDate.AddDays(1)
            'Server.Transfer(GetURL(cDatePicker.SelectedDate)) 'Akayyali

LoadEntries()
            LoadData()
        End Sub

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load

If HiddenVariables("isPostBack") Is Nothing Then ' to simulate ispostback property

cDatePicker.SelectedDate = Now
                ' Prepare controls

LoadEntries()
                ' Load data from database into the object list

LoadData()
                HiddenVariables("isPostBack") = "blabla"
            End If
        End Sub

Monday, August 14, 2006 6:52 AM