How to set app's description

Question

• Pardon me ?

Really I don't understands.  My app certification failed twice asking me to describe that my app do not have touch capability but it is really written on the description of the manifest app.  Where else do I have to write this if my app fails all the time saying I have to enter it in the metadata ???

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:36 AM

Answers

• When the app is in certification, the option to change something is not available. I had to wait until the certification is completed with or without errors in order to have the Edit button and then be able to change description and such !
    • Marked as answer by GearWorld Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:15 PM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:15 PM

All replies

• I've been trying to understand since 1 hour.  This is very long just for that.  Any help would be apreciated.
    We are talking about properties, description and such but where are these properties written ?  Where is the Section where are the thing I have to enter to really have a complete app content valid ?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh694076.aspx

I don't understand this page because it doesn't explain to me where do I have to go to do this ?  Is it something I have to write manually in a file ?  Is there a page somewhere where I can enter all the information of my app ? Please I don't get it.  It just tell me what to do but not how

If all this is AFTER I have certified an app well then how do I make sure my app will be certified if I don't really know where all the information it needs must be entered ?.  First of all, the only place I know that there's a description is when I double click the manifest in Visual Studio.  Also when I upload an app for the first time where it asked me a lot of information which I entered everything but these are not accessible anymore after that.  Really I don't know where things are because in the Dashboard there's no way I can modify a description or whatever since the app is in certification period

• Edited by GearWorld Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:13 AM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:12 AM
  • When the app is in certification, the option to change something is not available. I had to wait until the certification is completed with or without errors in order to have the Edit button and then be able to change description and such !
    • Marked as answer by GearWorld Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:15 PM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:15 PM