Deployment failed when trying to deploy web mail app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have developed a web mail app using NAPA tool. It is given an error as shown below.

NAPA tool error

However, it is working fine when I deployed the SharePoint apps. I think extra permissions are needed for the web mail app deployment. Please help me.

I have given right credentials.

vijamca

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 1:25 PM

Answers

• Hi vijamca,

Thanks for your feedback.

>> Provide the email address and password for a server that is running Exchange Server 2013, and then choose Continue. <<

Did the account you entered have the admin privilege on that Exchange Server? If not, please the try to use another account with administrator privilege and see whether this issue will be resolved.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:08 PM

All replies

• Hi

I have developed a web mail app using NAPA tool. It is given an error as shown below.

NAPA tool error

However, it is working fine when I deployed the SharePoint apps. I think extra permissions are needed for the web mail app deployment. Please help me.

I have given right credentials.

vijamca

I have tried the below link

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj220072.aspx

In this link section "Debug your mail app in Windows Internet Explorer" ... I observer this point 

Provide the email address and password for a server that is running Exchange Server 2013, and then choose Continue.

My Exchange server is running with the same user id.. Please let me know if there is a change to have any other option to enable this functionality.

vijamca

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:16 PM
  • Hi vijamca,

Thanks for your feedback.

>> Provide the email address and password for a server that is running Exchange Server 2013, and then choose Continue. <<

Did the account you entered have the admin privilege on that Exchange Server? If not, please the try to use another account with administrator privilege and see whether this issue will be resolved.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:08 PM
  • Jeffrey

I have given my office 365 Admin account.. I don't know where it is having admin privilege on Exchange server. How to check that one. Please help me. 

Vijay | http://msonlinetraining.blogspot.in

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:43 AM