How to develope a mobile application? RRS feed

• Question

• User606346717 posted

Hi everybody,

i want to some information about mobile application.i surf the total sites for mobile application, but i am not getting relavent information.So, please can anybody send the process how to start the mobile application OR send the related links?

Thanks & Regards,

T.GuruPrasad Reddy..

Tuesday, January 9, 2007 1:50 AM

All replies

• User1335583151 posted

Hello my friend,

Within Visual Studio 2005, click file then New Project.  Then choose Visual Basic or C# in the left panel.  Under each of these options there should be a Smart Device option.  Then under Smart Device, choose the device you are developing for. 

You may also need to download and install the Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK and also the .NET Compact Framework if they are not installed already. 

Kind regards

Scotty

Tuesday, January 9, 2007 5:16 AM
  • User-503940700 posted

Hi everybody,

i want to some information about mobile application.i surf the total sites for mobile application, but i am not getting relavent information.So, please can anybody send the process how to start the mobile application OR send the related links?

Thanks & Regards,

T.GuruPrasad Reddy..

Here is a very good article on mobile apps and Windows Mobile 5.0:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dntake/html/yctiwy_wm5.asp

Hope this helps,

Vivek

Tuesday, January 9, 2007 5:47 AM