none
Buggy Windows Store backend

Question

• I have an app in the Windows App Store and regularly publish new "add-ons" aka. "in-app items".

Few hours after creating them in the dev center, I get an e-mail "certification successful, but can take 24 hours until in the store".

Often, even after 5 days, the item is still not available. In the dev center everything seems to be fine (but it is not). Sometimes I write to the Microsoft support. Sometimes the problem vanishes after 8 days or soby itself.

Why is the whole process so buggy? Do other developers have the same problem?

Never had such problems with the Apple App Store.

Monday, March 27, 2017 2:58 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You may submit your feedback under the "Apps and Games" or "Store" category through Windows 10 Feedback Hub. In most cases, the publishing phase shouldn't take that long.

When this issue happens to you, you can contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that they can review it.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by GorancoB Saturday, April 1, 2017 6:48 PM
    Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I did get in contact via chat, and now I additionally wrote an e-mail to the dev center support. Let's hope they solve the problem soon.

My question still is open: Am I the only one to have problems with the store or do other developers have same problems?

Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:26 AM