none
"Internal Server Error" while trying to create Storage

Question

• I am trying to Setup a Geo Redundant Storage (South-East-Asia). Shorty after the creation process starts it hiuts an error:

"Internal Server Error"

Anyone else with such a Problem?

(I am using a 30 day evaluation license)

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 8:45 AM

Answers

• In HTTP semantics, for a response whose HTTP status code is 5xx (which is 500 for your case), the failure should result from temporary server issue, so please just retry with the same request later.
    Friday, August 7, 2015 1:46 AM

All replies

• I got that problem also and I couldn't do anything related to storage such as deleting existing storage.
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:08 AM
  • Hi marcel,

there are some issues with Azure Storage and Virtual Machines, engineers are currently investigating. Probably your error depends on it. Try again later.

Anyway you can monitor Azure status here: http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/

Federico

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:29 AM
  • In HTTP semantics, for a response whose HTTP status code is 5xx (which is 500 for your case), the failure should result from temporary server issue, so please just retry with the same request later.
    Friday, August 7, 2015 1:46 AM
  • Did you find an answer for this? I get the same error creating Geo Redundant Storage (in West Europe). I've tried two different times but it seems Azure is very broken at the moment and they don't seem to have any support numbers :(
    Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:27 PM