none
Scenario is not updating OnSubmitChange() RRS feed

• Question

• I have complete object graph of xml file, as i need to update into database but its not updating the inforamtion OnSubmitChange.Its keep only old data (in database) not updating xml object info to database.

If you have any solutions regarding to that then let me know......

thanks n regards,

Navin Vishwkarma
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:42 AM

All replies

• More info Navin....can you update other items within the database or just this one? Are you using a different datacontext to do the submit?
    William Wegerson (www.OmegaCoder.Com)
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:26 AM
  • More info....
    can you update other items within the database or just this one?  -- Other Items as well

Are you using a different datacontext to do the submit? -- No same datacontext I m using

thanks
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:52 AM
  • Can you create a console application which gets one item, updates a specific row and see what happens. If it works and updates the fresh code may show differences from the primary application and lead to a fix. If it doesn't work you can post the snippet here and maybe we can see what is wrong.

William Wegerson (www.OmegaCoder.Com)
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 1:47 PM
  • Hi,

As OnSubmit its updating only parent class records but i need to update entire herachy(with child info) of the object graph.For this i need to set DeepLoad property into DataContext Class in LINQ.

Can I have codesnipet regarding to that so that i will implement this thing ......? If you have any other solution for that pls let me know....

thanks

Navin Vishwakarma
    Monday, May 25, 2009 6:39 AM