Want to create a button that subscribes a user to multiple alert me options RRS feed

• Question

• So this is a little complicated and I have looked online for a bit and haven't found an option for this.

I basically have a webpage with multiple lists (ie Announcements, Calendar, Discussion board) that a user can look at. I basically want the option for a user to click a "Subscribe Me" button which then automatically adds the alert me for them for each of the lists on the page. I know that uders can technically do this themselves but I wanted to make things as quick and easy as possible, especially if users want to "subscribe" to multiple pages with multiple lists.

While I have found some ways to create a button, I have been having issues finding a way to create multiple alerts for that user (upon them clicking the button).

Is this possible in Sharepoint? I currently just got Sharepoint Designer 2013 and am fairly new to Sharepoint in general. I also not not web development savvy either so I am a bit limited with that as well.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:53 AM