none
Windows Phone app got rejected

Question

• I complemented my app and I did submitted to the store but it got rejected with below reason

App content, such as text and visual elements, must be visible and legible regardless of the phone theme without panning horizontally or zooming. For example, if the phone theme changes from black background to white background, the text and visual elements of your app must be visible or legible. As another example, when content loads into a WebBrowser control, the text and visual elements must be visible or legible without requiring the user to pan horizontally or zoom.

When the device's theme is set to light, the content of the application cannot be seen.

So Kindly somebody can help to resolve it, How can I resolve it.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:49 PM

All replies

• Hello Milind,

One question, have you confirmed, that indeed there are content in your app that becomes not visible when the phone theme changes to light? usually it might be to white icons or fonts that remain white when the user changes the theme to Light.

You can simply try to app on your phone or emulator and change the theme to light and verify where in the app there might be issues of this nature.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 4:25 PM