none
Missing Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer.TelemetryChannel.2.10.0 RRS feed

• Question

• After upgrading to .ET Framework version 4.8, I got this error whiles performing a build on test on Azure DevOps

I have followed the NuGet Package troubleshoot but still unable to restore the NuGet Pakage.

I'm thinking the issues is with the .NET Framework dev version 4.8 since I cannot see this issue with the previous version 4.7.2

Can anyone assist.

_ > Error : This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Use NuGet Package Restore to download them. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=322105. The missing file is ..\\packages\\Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer.TelemetryChannel.2.10.0-beta4\\build\\Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.WindowsServer.TelemetryChannel.targets. _

Monday, June 3, 2019 7:56 PM

Answers

• Hello, and thank you for using Application Insights!

So far, there are no other reports of this happening.  The first thing we'd usually check with a missing NuGet package reference is if project files have been moved.  If I understand your scenario correctly, this works with 4.7.2 but not with 4.8 which would suggest this issue is limited to the 4.8 upgrade.  I would double check your NuGet repository path just to make sure nothing got changed.  If all else fails, I would reinstall the NuGet package.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:00 AM

All replies

• Hello, and thank you for using Application Insights!

So far, there are no other reports of this happening.  The first thing we'd usually check with a missing NuGet package reference is if project files have been moved.  If I understand your scenario correctly, this works with 4.7.2 but not with 4.8 which would suggest this issue is limited to the 4.8 upgrade.  I would double check your NuGet repository path just to make sure nothing got changed.  If all else fails, I would reinstall the NuGet package.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:00 AM
  • I have done the above several times, but still keeps failing.

AbaDougan

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 4:45 PM
  • We'll see if we can reproduce the issue you are seeing.  Would you mind providing some additional information about your setup?  
    Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:33 AM