none
MOSS 2007 Workflow is cancelled. User still getting notification emails. RRS feed

• Question

• MOSS 2007 issue with Workflow.

Workflow has been cancelled by the customer but the alerts are being send to the end users frequently. I have searched the net for the solution but have not found the exact fix. With the customer, I deleted the all the running workflows and then later, I deleted the document
    for which the notification is being send. I remove the Doc from Recycle bin at site level and site collection level too.

Still everyday the user is getting the notification email. How can I stop this? Pls suggest.
    Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Ankur,

Check your list if any workflow is still associated to it. have you deleted the workflow from SharePoint Designer?
    I think there is still workflow associated with the list, check it and remove it.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Zakir Chougle || SharePoint Developer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please click "
    Propose As Answer" if a post solves your problem, or "Vote As Helpful" if a post has been useful to you

Saturday, June 23, 2012 9:19 AM
  • Hi Zakir,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, we have removed/deleted the workflow. I don't know what's going on. Well, I tried some more hit try and will be waiting for the alert again this week.

Anks

Monday, June 25, 2012 9:57 AM