reduce white space RRS feed

• Question

• User-208360981 posted

hi all,

i am using crystal report to view details of an employee in which i havent place any parameters in page footer.in aspx page i placed a button below crystal report viewer.on executing that there is much space between report and that button ..is there any solution to reduce that space .

Friday, July 1, 2011 2:06 AM

Answers

• User-1694870838 posted

Hi,

Please check that if the space is the part of your Crystal Repot Viewer,if yes, I don't think you can reduce it .

Best Regards,

Damon

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 5:54 AM

All replies

• User371383779 posted

Yes there are some resolutions to reduce that space trailing the end of the report. It depends on the format of your report.

If your report has PageFooter and ReportFooter both then in the design view right click in the left margin of each section say ReportFooter and select "Suppress (No-Drilldown)". Alternatively you can do the same by launching Section Expert and then navigating to the respective section and check the checkbox against the same option of "Suppress (No-Drilldown)".

Repeat it for all the sections at the end of the report that are consuming space at the end of report.

Friday, July 1, 2011 2:29 AM
  • User-208360981 posted

Thanks for ur reply .....i tried with that but still space is not reduced.i have nothing in page footer..But report footer contains some parameters........

Friday, July 1, 2011 2:42 AM
  • User-1694870838 posted

Hi,

Please check that if the space is the part of your Crystal Repot Viewer,if yes, I don't think you can reduce it .

Best Regards,

Damon

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 5:54 AM