none
how to play Wav file real time with buffer in c# RRS feed

• Question

• I just want to Play url base wav file with Buffer. Please help me do it with yours ideas. 

I have use WMPLib. when i use this file need to install Windows Media Player to my machine. Are they any solution for solve this problem

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 5:58 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

you can use SoundPlayer class with Property:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.media.soundplayer.soundlocation(v=vs.110).aspx

Regards...

Duris_I

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 10:47 AM
  • does it work without installing  Windows Media Player and url base path file
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 10:53 AM
  • Path is defined via Property as I said, look at class. Try if it use Windows Media Player. In other hands I will be use some other applications, one in my mind can be maybe IrfanView, try run it like command with some parameters (URL for WAV file). Maybe there is some documentation on it's page.

Regards...

Duris_I

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:13 AM
  • does it work without installing  Windows Media Player and url base path file

@Eranga Sapumal

It seems Media Element is dependent on Windows Media Player. And Windows Media Player will be installed default in any OS.  There is no need to care about it.

I agree with Duris using SoundPlayer instead. It will propably work if all you want to play is .wav files.

Alternatively you can try using the WindowsForms MediaPlayer. It might not require Media Player 10 or MediaPlayer in general (there used to be a pre-MediaPlayer videoplayer up to Windows XP):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb383953.aspx

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:19 AM