none
Document KMDFBusDrv.docx missing RRS feed

• Question

• Can anybody here  please point me to the correct location of KMDFBusDrv.docx, referenced from the page  "Bus Driver Development Based on KMDF", http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/hardware/dn593619?

The linked document is incorrect and downloads as NetCompat_WMP11.docx, which in the words of Monty Python is "something completely different"

Thanks,

Charles

• Edited by cfgardiner Friday, July 4, 2014 9:42 PM
    Friday, July 4, 2014 9:42 PM

Answers

• Seriously? Did you try Google/Bing? It is here

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014 12:17 AM

All replies

• Seriously? Did you try Google/Bing? It is here

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014 12:17 AM
  • FYI.

Did I Google? of course. Yesterday goggle for 'KMDFBusDrv.docx'  turned up exactly three hits, all essentially the same. One page in English, one in Japanese and one in Russian. All point to the same incorrect document by the way. There's one more hit today, namely this question.

I didn't try Bing but did try www.swisscows.com which turned up the same hits as google.

Thanks all the same.

Saturday, July 5, 2014 9:39 AM