customize report web portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to customize the report web portal, can you show me how to do this? I have SSRS 2016 on my machine. 

Regards,

ajay

Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This could help you : https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/4483/customize-sql-server-reporting-services-reports-manager-portal/

Please mark as answered, If you feel happy with this answer.

• Marked as answer by ajaydb Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:58 AM
    Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:01 PM
  • Hi ajaydb,

If you are using SSRS2016, it is allowed to customize your Report Manger brand by modifying the brand package or upload a new one. You could refer to How to create a custom brand package for Reporting Services with SQL Server 2016.

However, in the version of 2016, it is not allowed for us to custom modify the Report.aspx file to change the features of report manager(web portal). So you can customize the style of brand, but not web portal features. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Regards,

Henry 

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Henry Jiang Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:26 AM
    Friday, October 27, 2017 1:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This could help you : https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/4483/customize-sql-server-reporting-services-reports-manager-portal/

Please mark as answered, If you feel happy with this answer.

Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:01 PM
  • Hi ajaydb,

If you are using SSRS2016, it is allowed to customize your Report Manger brand by modifying the brand package or upload a new one. You could refer to How to create a custom brand package for Reporting Services with SQL Server 2016.

However, in the version of 2016, it is not allowed for us to custom modify the Report.aspx file to change the features of report manager(web portal). So you can customize the style of brand, but not web portal features. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Regards,

Henry 

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Henry Jiang Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:26 AM
    Friday, October 27, 2017 1:18 AM