Unable to install Nuget packages in Stateless Service RRS feed

• Question

• I'm walking through the sample of how to setup a Web API site running in a stateless service (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/service-fabric-reliable-services-communication-webapi/) and I'm stuck at the point where I need to add the OWIN self hosting Nuget package.  When I try to access the Nuget Package Manager for the stateless project I get an "Operation Failed, the project 'XXX' is unsupported".  Am I missing an obvious step here or is my install somehow in an invalid state?

Nuget Package Manager version is 3.2.60914.10516

Visual Studio Version is 14.0.23107.0

Service Fabric SDK version is 1.0.328.0

• Edited by knightpfhor Wednesday, November 4, 2015 12:37 AM Changing link to be an actual link
    Wednesday, November 4, 2015 12:34 AM

Answers

• I'm not entirely sure why this happened, but I can now see what went wrong.  When I created the new solution it only created the Service Fabric project (sfproj), but not the associated csproj.  Funnily enough the Service Fabric project files don't support Nuget, which is why I was seeing the error and getting confused.

Now when I add new service fabric projects both are created, so I don't know what was going on there.

• Marked as answer by knightpfhor Thursday, November 5, 2015 8:19 PM
    Thursday, November 5, 2015 8:19 PM