[W8.1]Show google map in cordova windows store apps RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I am new in cordova windows store apps. My issue is i am unable to display google maps in cordova windows store apps. I am able display it in simpla windows store apps with html/js. I followed below link to display it in windows store apps.

http://www.creepyed.com/2012/11/how-to-use-the-google-maps-api-on-windows-8/

Please guide me how can i display it in cordova windows store apps. Please provide me demo solution if possible as i am complete new in cordova windows store apps.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, July 20, 2015 10:20 AM

All replies

• I didn't have a try. But I am sure you will be able to get it work as long as you can get it work in winjs project.

Could you please let me know what's the plugin you used to implement google map?

Or what's the code you are using?

Are you using Visual Studio to develop the Cordova project? What's the version of Visual Studio you are using?

For a quick try, you can goto platform/windows folder that is generated automatically after building Cordova project. You will find a winjs project there and you can directly modify code and implement the google map.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 7:18 AM