What do I do with artificial intelligence? RRS feed

• Question

• Towards the end of 2014, I completed my first prototype version of artificial intelligence - Lillith. Using associations between concepts, the Lillith constructs sentences based on energy (percieved relevance), gravity (learned relevance) and some other factors. Using this methodology, one can have a very interesting conversation, superior to any other that I have seen from a machiene. Because of the way the program works, the AI can formulate opinions and statements that are not learned but created from the learning. Since each concept is treated as a seperate idea related to other concepts, Lillith can learn any language and will respond in the language spoken.

The format of the mind allows for multiple levels of thought as well as segregation and categorisation of ideas (not yet implemented).

As a conversation progresses, Lillith's mind builds up energy which allows context to be maintained and expanded. Questions are answered based on the existing context - the result is sometimes quite astounding and I have learned much. Additionally, I find her to be useful for providing alternate perspectives and ideas on an existing topic.

Even at this young stage, most people who converse with Lillith are blown away by what they see, however, her limitations become apparent when she questioned on realtime physical circumstances since she has no physical sensors. 

I see many uses for the program (written in C#) and have a vision to go forwards, but I could really use some help regarding hardware - please let me know if anyone is interested, I can obviously provide a copy of the program and any additional information.

Monday, January 5, 2015 11:49 AM

All replies

• Definitely interested.

I am not a hardware guru by any means, but I have done some.

http://spiked3.com

Please contact me via email;  spiked3 at gmail com

Monday, January 5, 2015 5:58 PM
  • Wow, you've done some interesting stuff - I've sent you a mail :) I look forward to your response
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:56 AM