Datagrid border issue after deployment RRS feed

• Question

• User1130870685 posted

Hi,

My project is in .net framework 2.0. I have notice changes when aplications (vb.net) deployed to live compared to test system. I am using DataGrid.

In my local and test systems its fine. But after deployment (i just copied the exact content from test system) the border color, font color for the datagrid is changed. even the columns of the datagrid are not wrapping.

I am viewing the in firefox. Have not used any CSS. Just giving the border color in datagrid inline 

<asp:DataGrid
    ID="dggrid" DataKeyField="ID"
    HeaderStyle-CssClass="datagrid"
    AutoGenerateColumns="False"
    CellPadding="6" BorderColor="#CC9966"
    BorderWidth="2" Visible="False" Runat="server">

I would like to mention one thing here.

Previously in IIS (live server) the app was point to framework 1.1. Since we have change it to 2.0, I pointed framework version in IIS to 2.x which is same as dev and test system.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:02 AM

Answers

• User-425639139 posted

Try to view the Rendered HTML & inspect the attributed of your grid using IE Developer Toolbar and see what BorderColor you get there, you can bring the IE Developer toolbar by pressing F12 in IE and Shift +F2 in Firefox. This will give you an answer whether or not the BorderColor is coming in Rendered HTML or not and then you can further debug it.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:19 AM

All replies

• User-425639139 posted

Try to view the Rendered HTML & inspect the attributed of your grid using IE Developer Toolbar and see what BorderColor you get there, you can bring the IE Developer toolbar by pressing F12 in IE and Shift +F2 in Firefox. This will give you an answer whether or not the BorderColor is coming in Rendered HTML or not and then you can further debug it.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:19 AM
  • User-425639139 posted

did the above solution helped you ?

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:16 AM
  • User879242426 posted

I think this is feasible for that issue.

Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:34 PM