BUG: XslTransform Crash with createvstoc.xsl in March 2007 CTP with contructors overload RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

If you have a class library with at least two constructors, XslTransform fail with the 'createvstoc.xsl' transformation.

I did some research/testing and I found that the generated TOC seems to be incorrect. With more than one constructor, a topic is created and the 'file' element is empty. When trying to generate the CHM with the TOC, it fails because the file is not found.

Here's the generated TOC:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <topics>
      <topic id="R:Project" file="R_Project">
        <topic id="N:ProcessAcademy.XDX.Connectors" file="N_ProcessAcademy_XDX_Connectors">
          <topic id="T:ProcessAcademy.XDX.Connectors.PathConnector" file="T_ProcessAcademy_XDX_Connectors_PathConnector">
            <topic id="M:ProcessAcademy.XDX.Connectors.PathConnector.#ctor(System.String)" file="">
              <topic id="M:ProcessAcademy.XDX.Connectors.PathConnector.#ctor(System.String)" file="C_ProcessAcademy_XDX_Connectors_PathConnector_ctor_1_362212bd" />
              <topic id="M:ProcessAcademy.XDX.Connectors.PathConnector.#ctor(System.String,System.String)" file="C_ProcessAcademy_XDX_Connectors_PathConnector_ctor_2_4c5f73bf" />
            </topic>
          </topic>
        </topic>
      </topic>
    </topics>

Can I expect to have a fix in the next CTP ?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:19 PM

Answers

• There was an error in my script. This is not a bug !
    Friday, March 16, 2007 1:02 PM

All replies

• We can not repro this. Have  you tried to use "AddGuidFilenames.xsl" instead of "AddFriendlyFilenames.xsl"? If you send me (v-wenjp AT microsoft.com) your dll/comments files, I am happy to investigate it.
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:26 AM
  • I just tried with the 'AddGuidFilenames.xsl' and it's the same problem. I just send you all my stuff by email for investigation.

Thanks for your support.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:59 PM
  • There was an error in my script. This is not a bug !
    Friday, March 16, 2007 1:02 PM