none
Delete Button In Account Table RRS feed

• Question

• I have a DataBase file with account Details, I made a page that only the Admin can see and inside of it There's the table with all the users and their details, i already have a line that i write the user name and its remove him from the Database,but i want a X  delete button near every user details,that i can press on it and this user will remove.
    Saturday, December 30, 2017 11:02 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If this is ASP.NET then use the ASP.NET forums. You should also provide more details to the container you are working with e.g. native container (see example) or perhaps a Kendo UI grid (see example) etc. Note both examples may not fit your needs are you have provided minimal details.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, December 30, 2017 1:37 PM