Webtest think time does not work in load testing with TFS RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have a web performance test with 2 webtests, The second webtest will run in 2 mins after first webtest. I set the think time to 2 mins for webtest 2 in web performance test and run, it works fine.

then I create a load test which uses upper web performance test as a scenario and also set load test 's think profile to ON, but when I run this load  test with team foundation service, the think time for the second request in web performance test does work. Please reference my next 2 settings. Are there other things which I should do? please give instructions. Many thanks!

Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:39 PM

Answers

• Hi Zhao,

How did you set the think time profile during you create the load test? The think time for test iterations is used in load test, my understanding it was not related to the think time in your web performance test requests.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 22, 2018 7:40 AM