none
Can't access CSP azure Sub as Partner center Admin via partner center portal RRS feed

• Question

• As a PARTNER CENTER ADMIN,  I can't the AZURE SUBSCRIPTIONS created for the EXISTING CSP CUSTOMER that has other subscriptions such as O365, D365. 
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Login-AzureRmAccount -TenantId 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX74' -SubscriptionId 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXB74'
    Login-AzureRmAccount : The provided account {PARTNER CENTER ADMIN EMAIL} does not have access to subscription ID 
    "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB74". Please try logging in with different credentials or a 
    different subscription ID.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Login-AzureRmAccount -TenantId 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx74' ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (:) [Add-AzureRmAccount], PSInvalidOperationException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Azure.Commands.Profile.AddAzureRMAccountCommand

I created several azure subscriptions to make sure.  When I login through Partner Center admin, I get a message, you don't have any subscription 

When I try to visit  https://portal.azure.TENENT.onmicrosoft.com,  page doesn't exist error!!!  This has happened to me once before for another customer.  AZURE SUPPORT didn't help solve this problem. I had to create a duplicate customer name and then proceeded.   This is the second time its happened.  So far Azure support didn't respond. They said that the case is routed to appropriate CSP team!!!!!!!  Any insight into this would be really helpful.  Is it a bug? 

I have another CSP customer that is working fine with CSP azure subscription that as a CSP, I am able to access it, then I granted access permission to customer admins.  

Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:40 PM

All replies

• Could you share the support request #?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, September 25, 2017 4:53 AM
  • Sure. here it is 217090716299613002
    Monday, September 25, 2017 11:57 AM
  • I see that one of our engineer is working on this case and have sent you an email with few suggestions. If that doesn't work, you can set up a call with the engineer for further assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 11:02 AM