page number in report viewer RRS feed

• Question

• Me with C#.net windows application. My report generated in the report viewer contains 2 pages but the page navigation shows only 1/1, some times if there are 3 pages or more it works fine
    I had given
                    objReportViewer.SetDisplayMode(Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.DisplayMode.PrintLayout);
                    objReportViewer.ZoomMode = Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ZoomMode.PageWidth;

but when I saves the report as pdf it shows 2 pages  How can I make the pageNavigationControl to show all my pages
    Software Programmer
    Friday, April 24, 2009 5:04 AM

Answers

• HI,

Since there is no data missing and its just the size or no of pages in a report I believe its more specific to system settings as the reports depends on some of the font settings from the system. The viewer will show 1 or 1+ as it does not render the complete report till the end until we move to the end. However this is my point of view.

Regards.
    Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:54 PM

All replies

• HI,

Are you missing any data?

Thanks.
    Saturday, April 25, 2009 10:32 AM
  • no data is missing its working fine in some pc but in some pc its not showing

Software Programmer
    Saturday, April 25, 2009 11:17 AM
  • HI,

Since there is no data missing and its just the size or no of pages in a report I believe its more specific to system settings as the reports depends on some of the font settings from the system. The viewer will show 1 or 1+ as it does not render the complete report till the end until we move to the end. However this is my point of view.

Regards.
    Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:54 PM