none
My post on Office Dev Cencer is wrongly flagged as span RRS feed

• Question

• I posted a outlook question on Office Dev Center is wrongly flagged as spam.

I had to repost the question here, https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/72459856-9e84-4cc0-95ec-61e3e76b0e97/displaydialogasync-messageparent-not-working-in-outlook-web?forum=outlookdev. 

But this forum does not have production support. This issue is urgent for our outlook addin production release.

Please help.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:20 AM

All replies

• Hi CodingFanSteve,

You had mentioned that,"I posted a outlook question on Office Dev Center is wrongly flagged as spam."

Which thread you are talking about here?

I try to visit the thread link you had posted above. I find that thread was marked as answer and marked as spam and I also notice that some other user created this thread.

I suggest you to post your actual issue on this thread, We will try to check the issue and try to provide you the suggestions to solve the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:32 AM