none
Could not load file or assembly RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi,

I have a C# windows application that started to give me the error when I try to run it:

Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.102.2.20.

I was adding and removing references and re-build when this started. The builds are successful Is there anything I can do to correct it? Other apps that I uses ODT are fine. The full error is below.

Thanks,
    Kim

System.IO.FileLoadException was unhandled
    Message="Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.102.2.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)"
    Source="perdiem_snapshot"
    FileName="Oracle.DataAccess, Version=2.102.2.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342"
    StackTrace:
    at perdiem_snapshot.frmDataGrid..ctor()
    at perdiem_snapshot.Program.Main()
    at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
    at System.Runtime.Hosting.ManifestRunner.Run(Boolean checkAptModel)
    at System.Runtime.Hosting.ManifestRunner.ExecuteAsAssembly()
    at System.Runtime.Hosting.ApplicationActivator.CreateInstance(ActivationContext activationContext, String[] activationCustomData)
    at System.Runtime.Hosting.ApplicationActivator.CreateInstance(ActivationContext activationContext)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssemblyDebugInZone()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:14 PM