none
Can I remove all resources after offer got published om Martketplace? RRS feed

Answers

• Confirmed with support engineer. 

For anyone maybe interested. 

Once the offer is published we do not need the image as it is in the replication server (in the azure cloud)

so as Disk , Image and VHDs from the blobs. 

"When customers purchase a VM they get the image from the replication server not from the publisher’s blob storage. Once the offer is published (I would recommend verifying it works after the offer goes live). you no longer need the VM resources on your end."

• Marked as answer by Cold-Egg Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:08 PM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:07 PM

All replies

• AFAIK, If you remove all the resources the offer gets deleted. Let me confirm this by the on-boarding team or the product group. Reference: Marketplace FAQ page.
    Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:22 PM
  • Thanks, looking for your confirmation. 

FYI, I did see following messages on the offer status but cant not confirm if this is the same case. 

Provisioning (< 4 days)
    Your virtual machine is being replicated in our production systems.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:31 PM
  • Thanks, looking for your confirmation. 

FYI, I did see following messages on the offer status but cant not confirm if this is the same case. 

Provisioning (< 4 days)
    Your virtual machine is being replicated in our production systems.

This is on offer publishing status, we copy the VM to all applicable Azure Data centers in this step.

For questions about removing all resources, you can contact Azure Marketplace Onboarding team by creating a support request.
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1:12 PM
  • Confirmed with support engineer. 

For anyone maybe interested. 

Once the offer is published we do not need the image as it is in the replication server (in the azure cloud)

so as Disk , Image and VHDs from the blobs. 

"When customers purchase a VM they get the image from the replication server not from the publisher’s blob storage. Once the offer is published (I would recommend verifying it works after the offer goes live). you no longer need the VM resources on your end."

• Marked as answer by Cold-Egg Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:08 PM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:07 PM
  • Thanks for sharing that info.
    Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:53 AM