none
Is RespURI not supported in Windows 8.1 SyncML? RRS feed

• Question

• I was trying to use the RespURI attribute in the SyncMLHeader to modify the respURI in the same session. But it was not being used by the DM client.

Is this not supported?

If so, is there any alternative that does the job of the RespURI?

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:32 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please provide more background info about your issue?

What's your development tool? Thank  you.

Monday, March 3, 2014 8:32 AM
  • I am implementing DM protocol for Windows 8.1. After enrollment, device communication happens through SyncML. During this communication, Windows phone 8 is supporting RespURI in the MDM protocol. Now latest MDM documentation does not talk about RespURI any more.

So My question is, whether RespURI tag in the SyncML header become obsolete for some reason in windows 8.1 MDM protocol?

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 4:34 AM
  • Hi,

This should be a protocol issue, do you have tried to post it to the openspecifications forum?

Thursday, March 6, 2014 7:03 AM