Error Creating Control RedWindowManager1 RRS feed

• Question

• User355715116 posted

I am working in a existing project of my office. 
    I am quite unfamiliar with telerik but they used it in a project which is started developing past 2007.The issue i am facing write now is when i open my code in design mode i see Error Creating Control RedWindowManager1. I've searched so many solution on the internet but couldn't find any solution. In addition i am including the file image. Please Help me anyone if you can. 
    regards , 

Mazharul Hoque  

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:02 PM

All replies

• User-1330468790 posted

Hi mazharul007,

First of all, I think you should post this problem to the Telerik forum since there are many professionals who are familiar with Telerik control.

You could find them clicking here.

Moreover, you don't include the file image to show what kind of problem you met. I think it would be helpful to post it for targeting problem easier and more efficiently.

Best regards,

Sean

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 2:48 AM
  • User355715116 posted

Thanks Sean, but can you tell me how to add images from my local pc's to here ? I cant find any way. Can you please just elaborate? And yes thanks again for your suggestion. I will post it to telerik forum.

Regards,

Mazharul Hoque

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 4:33 AM
  • User-1330468790 posted

Hi mazharul007,

Uploading picture in the thread is very common question as it does not allow us to upload picture directly.

Instead, we should upload the picture to a image host firs and then we will be able to get an URL of the image from that image host.

That way, we could use the button "Insert/Edit Image" on the top of the editor to attach the picture in the thread.

Here is a thread about how to insert picture into the thread. Though the answers are not marked, I am pretty sure that they are working.

Click this to see how to Insert picture

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Sean

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:27 AM