locked
download html content from a page in webview for windows phone 8.1

Answers

  • You didn't use the same code.

    string pageContent = await webBrowser1.InvokeScriptAsync("eval", new string[] { "document.documentElement.outerHTML;" });

    You need to await the method call.


    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.


    Friday, February 27, 2015 7:09 PM
    Moderator

All replies

  • You didn't use the same code.

    string pageContent = await webBrowser1.InvokeScriptAsync("eval", new string[] { "document.documentElement.outerHTML;" });

    You need to await the method call.


    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.


    Friday, February 27, 2015 7:09 PM
    Moderator
  • Thanks Matt - yes, you are right, that did resolve my issue.

    mujno

    Friday, February 27, 2015 8:03 PM