Asp.Net web application and MS CRM RRS feed

• Question

• User845932231 posted

We have a requirement to integrate MS CRM to one of our Asp.net projects.

What we wanted to do is get data from MS CRM (CRM will be used in one call center to get customer calls) to our Asp.Net application if the call is of type complaint..

I don't have any experience with MS CRM development... It will be great if some one tell me how to go ahead with this requirement....

Sunday, June 14, 2009 6:42 AM

Answers

• User-1285286688 posted

anzer,

I see this post is a little old, but if you haven't solved this yet... You can accomplish this by making calls to Crm's web service.  The web service can return records most commonly as either objects(BusinessEntities) or Xml.  If you provide a little more information about your requirements, i would be happy to post a sample to get you started.

--Scott 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:57 PM

All replies

• User504157934 posted

Hello,

Take a look at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb928212.aspx

Hope this helps...

Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:30 AM
  • User-1285286688 posted

anzer,

I see this post is a little old, but if you haven't solved this yet... You can accomplish this by making calls to Crm's web service.  The web service can return records most commonly as either objects(BusinessEntities) or Xml.  If you provide a little more information about your requirements, i would be happy to post a sample to get you started.

--Scott 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:57 PM
  • User1108359266 posted

Hi Scott ,

I used the web service as you said and get all accounts and contacts from CRM as BusinessEntities 

but I need to open create new contact or account from external application to add in CRM using external application

like the integarion with Outlook

Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:21 AM