IE 11 content rendering issue RRS feed

• Question

• User-1100884601 posted

Hi,

I have asp.net 4.5 webapplication when i open page in IE11 browser it  content shows appended with %%  , but its works fine in Chromer and other browser 

------------------------ Example here, I made bold ------------

(iii) To your knowledge, at any time since January 1, 2018 did any of your %%ImmediateFamilyMember2 serve as a director, executive officer, general partner, managing member, trustee, or in a similar capacity, or as an employee or consultant for any company, partnership, LLC, trust or other entity (except for (i) tax exempt, not-for-profit organizations and (ii) XYZ Corp. and any of its %%Subsidiaries)?

----------------------------------------

Can you guys help me to overcome this issue. ?  I dont want %% included here. 

Thanks in advance 

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:33 PM

All replies

• User839733648 posted

Hi udal_cse,

According to your description, I'm sorry that I could not reproduce your problem.

(iii) To your knowledge, at any time since January 1, 2018 did any of your %%ImmediateFamilyMember2 serve as a director, executive officer, general partner, managing member, trustee, or in a similar capacity, or as an employee or consultant for any company, partnership, LLC, trust or other entity (except for (i) tax exempt, not-for-profit organizations and (ii) XYZ Corp. and any of its %%Subsidiaries)?

I'd like to know what the above content is designed in your application.

In my opinion, it seems that there're parts of your code affecting your content.

If possible, please provide more information about your issue like detailed codes and the screenshots of your result.

This will be better for us to help with you.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, November 1, 2018 2:50 AM
  • User-1100884601 posted

Hi Jenifer ,

Thanks for  your reply . 

Please open this link in chrome and IE11 both  and go to Page 3 by clicking Next button , you will able to see the  content rendering issue in IE 11 and in chrome it works fine 

In iE 11  content rendering with %%  and in chrome actual content rendering.  I dont want the %% before content. 

https://cbe20v02.corpgov.tech/Survey.aspx?s=48abd0608ac640428ec21c373e89cc35&u=0dfdb82e-ba1c-44b5-b131-bbd09b96a5f0&forceNew=true&test=true

Thursday, November 1, 2018 5:32 AM
  • User839733648 posted

Hi udal_cse,

I've checked the html code in Chrome and IE11, and found that the key point is that there is no <a>link in IE11.

You could see the comparison from the screenshot below.

So I think that maybe your source code which IE may not support has affected this.

If possible, please provide the source code so that it will be easier to help you.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:10 AM