none
when run the code, it show that error 429 RRS feed

• Question

• Public Sub starting_Click() Dim fmapp As Flowmaster_Automation_Gui.Application Set fmapp = New Flowmaster_Automation_Gui.Application 'error 429

Dim fmapp As Excel.Application
    Set fmapp = New Excel.Application 'success End sub

Run-time error '429 ActiveX component can't creat object'. Flowmaster.Automation.Gui is a reference.I do not know what reasons maybe cause the error?  And the code is ok in the windows 8 + office 2010, but now I use win7+2013.

Thank everyone .

Sunday, July 17, 2016 5:59 AM

Answers

• Hi student shu,

your code is looks like the code mentioned on the website below.

Flowmaster

they have mentioned some reference like in below pic. did you set the references correctly?

also I think that issue is more related with Flowmaster.

I had checked the website of Flow Master.

i find that they support for their product and they had provided a examples of that.

so for a better response and solution to your issue you need to raise this issue on their support site.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 18, 2016 2:38 AM

All replies

• Flowmaster.Automation.Gui is a reference.I do not know what reasons maybe cause the error? 
    And the code is ok in the windows 8 + office 2010, but now I use win7+2013.

You have to install the same Flowmaster application also on this PC.

Andreas.

Sunday, July 17, 2016 7:25 AM
  • Hi student shu,

your code is looks like the code mentioned on the website below.

Flowmaster

they have mentioned some reference like in below pic. did you set the references correctly?

also I think that issue is more related with Flowmaster.

I had checked the website of Flow Master.

i find that they support for their product and they had provided a examples of that.

so for a better response and solution to your issue you need to raise this issue on their support site.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 18, 2016 2:38 AM