none
Project Web App 2013 project center list height RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning. I am trying to find a way to set my Project center list of projects height to show ALL projects without having to scroll. We have a print view and print function set up for our Director to print weekly reports but currently can only show roughly 12 of our 20 projects.
    Monday, December 4, 2017 3:13 PM

Answers

• If you add a script editor web part to your Project Center web page and use the following script:

<script>

ExecuteOrDelayUntilScriptLoaded(INIT, "init.js");
    function INIT() {
        var initRegisterJSGridMaximizer = RegisterJSGridMaximizer;
        RegisterJSGridMaximizer = function RegisterJSGridMaximizer(a,b) {
            initRegisterJSGridMaximizer(a,1000);
        }
    }

</script>

The second parameter will force the grid to be 1000px tall (roughly - some grid structures will nibble up a few pixels) .
    Experiment or use an html control to manipulate this figure or simply add a VERY large figure there.

/Lars Hammarberg

//Lars Hammarberg www.oneagency.se

Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:51 PM
  • This worked PERFECT!  thank you very much!
    • Marked as answer by Tonya Reznor Monday, December 11, 2017 2:08 PM
    Monday, December 11, 2017 2:08 PM

All replies

• I'd rather suggest to create a report (SSRS, Excel Services, PowerBI...):printing Project Center view can be tricky since you cannot tweak the printed view.

Anyway you could try to match the area to fit a 1 to 1 page. Or why not simply give access to the director to PWA?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Monday, December 4, 2017 4:06 PM
  • The director has access and we have a view set up that prints near perfect except that some of the projects fall below the scroll and so is not being captured in that view.  I just want ALL the projects to show without scrolling
    Monday, December 4, 2017 4:13 PM
  • There isn't anything out of the box or a simple setting to expand the number of lines for scrolling to do this, but if you have a good Java script developer, they can inlay java script on the page to manage the project list layout. 

Michael Wharton, MVP, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCTS, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
    Website http://www.WhartonComputer.com
    Blog http://MyProjectExpert.com contains my field notes and SQL queries

Monday, December 4, 2017 5:48 PM
  • If you add a script editor web part to your Project Center web page and use the following script:

<script>

ExecuteOrDelayUntilScriptLoaded(INIT, "init.js");
    function INIT() {
        var initRegisterJSGridMaximizer = RegisterJSGridMaximizer;
        RegisterJSGridMaximizer = function RegisterJSGridMaximizer(a,b) {
            initRegisterJSGridMaximizer(a,1000);
        }
    }

</script>

The second parameter will force the grid to be 1000px tall (roughly - some grid structures will nibble up a few pixels) .
    Experiment or use an html control to manipulate this figure or simply add a VERY large figure there.

/Lars Hammarberg

//Lars Hammarberg www.oneagency.se

Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:51 PM
  • This worked PERFECT!  thank you very much!
    • Marked as answer by Tonya Reznor Monday, December 11, 2017 2:08 PM
    Monday, December 11, 2017 2:08 PM