none
Syntax Error in the MsgBox and I dont know why RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I receive a syntax Error in the bold raw and I don’t understand what is the issue.

Can someone take another Look and I don’t have another per of eyes to debug my code :(

Thank you in advance

Vered 

If MainProjTaskName = SubProjTaskName Then '(4If)
                            If MainProjStartDate = SubProjStartDate Then '(3If)
                                    If MainProjFinishDate = SubProjFinishDate Then '(2If)
                                       MsgBox ("No schedule change in task " & MainProjTaskName)
                                    Else
                                        t.Duration = SubProjTaskDuration
                                                If t.Finish = SubProjFinishDate Then '(1If)
                                                   MsgBox ("Update was successful")
                                                Else
                                                    MsgBox ("Task " & MainProjTaskName & " update was not successful"&" Do you want to proceed?", vbYesNo) = vbNo
                                                     then

End

End If                              '(1If)
                                     End If                                         '(2If)

Else
                                  MsgBox("Task " & MainProjTaskName & " Start date in Main Project Unique ID " & t.UniqueID & "isnt equal to the sub project start date, do you want to proceed?", vbYesNo) = vbNo then
                                  End
                            End If                                         '(3If)

Else
                           MsgBox("Task Name in Main Project Unique ID " & t.UniqueID & "isnt equal to the sub project, do you want to proceed?", vbYesNo) = vbNo then
                           End
                      End If                                     '(4If)

End If                            '(5If)

Next t

Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:52 AM

Answers

• Commence the line with If as follows

If MsgBox("Task " & MainProjTaskName & " update was not successful" & " Do you want to proceed?", vbYesNo) = vbNo Then

Regards, OssieMac

• Edited by OssieMac Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vered Vera Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:14 AM
    Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:37 AM

All replies