none
Unable to Create new ad unit for new application RRS feed

• Question

• https://developer.microsoft.com/dashboard/monetization/ads/#create

Here when I try to create new ad unit for new application it give me this error:

An error occurred. Please try again later.

But for old applications, it's working fine, it is only giving me error for creating ad unit for new application.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:24 AM

All replies

• Hello,

For this issue, you might wait some time and try it again as the page error might be a temporary server maintenance.

If the error persists, you could create a support ticket through your developer account.

Please select Dashboard issue as your support topic and submit an incident.

Currently, I can also reproduce this issue and I will report this issue to related team. If I have any response, I will update here.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:24 AM
  • Was this ever resolved?

I am getting the same error.  I can add ad units for all of my apps but this one: 9N9DWG9BFT7V.  Every time I try I get "An error occurred. Please try again later".  This app is already in the store and I am trying to add ads to it.  I cannot release this version until I can get an ad unit id for it. 

Useful Software, Inc. Celebrating 25 years of software solutions.

Saturday, June 9, 2018 2:22 PM
  • Hi all,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

If the issue still exists and you have made a support ticket, could you give the ticket number? We will forward your situations and ticket numbers to the Microsoft related teams for the further check.
    I will update if get any response.

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:28 AM
  • Daisy,

I created a support ticket and the problem has been resolved!

Thanks!

Useful Software, Inc. Celebrating 32 years of software solutions.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:28 PM

• Hi all,
    @chaspc,glad to know you have solved the issue.
    Now there shouldn't be any more issues around creation of new ad unit.
    Please feel free to contact us if you need.
    Best regards
    Diasy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, June 14, 2018 6:59 AM