publishing with vs2019 RRS feed

• Question

• User2068566658 posted

I made minor changes in my project using asp.net and published in VS2019. I received the following error
    4/3/2019 11:52:21 AM
    System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Build failed. Check the Output window for more details.
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    at Microsoft.WebTools.Publish.PublishService.VsWebProjectPublish.<>c__DisplayClass43_0.<PublishAsync>b__3()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.Publish.Framework.ViewModel.ProfileSelectorViewModel.<RunPublishTaskAsync>d__183.MoveNext()
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Exception: Build failed. Check the Output window for more details.<---
    I reopened the project in VS2017 and it published with no problem.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:29 PM

All replies