how to run the my application in the other PC that has no vb.net installed? RRS feed

• Question

• i want to install my application in another pc that has no vb.net installed, Does it required to install the whole vb.net to run the application ? how to do this ? thanks in advance :D
    • Edited by yOyie_333 Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:01 AM wrong gramming
    Sunday, June 1, 2014 6:59 AM

Answers

• In the most simple situation you only need the .exe file and the proper framework to be installed.

(In OS systems which are automatically updated the frameworks are mostly installed).

Success
    Cor

Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:02 AM
  • You need to install the runtime .NET Framework on the machine based on the version of the .NET Framework you developed the program against, which can be downloaded and installed from the MS site..
    Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:00 PM

All replies

• In the most simple situation you only need the .exe file and the proper framework to be installed.

(In OS systems which are automatically updated the frameworks are mostly installed).

Success
    Cor

Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:02 AM
  • You need to install the runtime .NET Framework on the machine based on the version of the .NET Framework you developed the program against, which can be downloaded and installed from the MS site..
    Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:00 PM
  • I Fell This Problem "unable to install or run the application require log4get version 1.2.10.0 be installed in the global assemble cache (GAC) First" How Can Solve This Problem
    Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:30 AM