none
Azure MariaDB log_bin_trust_function_creators RRS feed

• Question

• I'm testing AzureDB for MariaDB and for my DB to work properly I must change log_bin_trust_function_creators variabl. However, it isn't available in Azure Portal Server Parameters.

I've checked and this same variable is available for AzureDB for MySql.

Is there a workaround that enables changing this variable without using the Portal? maybe using Azure CLI or another tool? Without it I can't migrate my DB to Azure.

Thanks in advance!

Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The following MSDN forum seems to be more relevant to your question:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=AzureDatabaseforMariaDB

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alberto Morillo
    SQLCoffee.com

Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:45 PM
  • Hello,

How can I change this question to AzureDatabaseforMariaDB forum ? or must I delete this question and create another one there?

Thanks.

Thursday, February 21, 2019 3:30 PM
  • Hello,

The log_bin_trust_function_creators has not yet been exposed on the Azure DB for MariaDB service. We aim to provide the same parameters in both the MySQL and MariaDB services.

Since this is not yet available, we can consider changing the value via DevOps. Can you please send the parameter valueserver name, subscription ID, and region of the server to tune this for? to AzCommunity at Microsoft.com.

Please reference this forum thread in the subject: “Azure MariaDB log_bin_trust_function_creators”. Thank you for your persistence.

Friday, February 22, 2019 8:26 AM