none
EDI Disassembler doesn't write ISA_Segment and GS_Segment in context RRS feed

• Question

• I have 2 edi messages, they have the EXACT same values (but the GS08 is different). The GS08 value of the first one is 003030 and the second one is 004010. When my edi message 004010 passthru the pipeline, the ISA_Segment and GS_Segment  are written in the context. But when the edi message with GS08 = 003030  passthru the same pipeline, theses property aren't written in the context. Why?!?!?!

Both messages refer to the same partner, and I set the Inbound Batch Processing Option to Split Interchange as Transaction Sets - suspend Transaction Sets on Error

I know that there is some issues with the 003030 version, is that and other bug for biztalk 2009?

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:20 PM

Answers

• You can definitely select the 3030 series for the ISA12 so that series should still work, so that sounds like a bug. I can pass this one over to the BizTalk product group. I am not sure why. As a temporary workaround you could use a custom pipeline component to promote these values yourself, obviously though this is annoying.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:26 AM