MOSS 2007 Visual Studio workflow and custom infopath task form with attachments RRS feed

• Question

• I have a requirement in Visual studio custom workflow in MOSS 2007. We are using the custom info path task form for approval process, while approving the person has to add the attachment in that task form and through custom code we need to send that attachment as an email to the workflow initiator. Could any one help me, how can i achieve this functionality.

My Environment : MOSS 2007, VS 2008, Infopath 2007

Thanks,

Prashanth

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:33 AM

Answers

• Hi Prashanth,

Have you tried to add an attachment control in the custom task form, then in workflow OnTaskChanged event, get the attachment in workflow task properties, or task list item, then send email with the attached file. If it doesn’t work, you may consider using Hyperlink in the task form, in the workflow, approvers add the attachment by uploading it to a specific document library, then use the Hyperlink to record the attached file, then do the same in workflow OnTaskChanged event.

Thanks,
    Qiao
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact
    tnmff@microsoft.com.

Qiao Wei

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by prashanthp24 Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:58 AM
    Friday, November 2, 2012 8:29 AM